Saturday 20 June 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER

ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER

FOR MY FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY EVENT



Time is really flying, I don't believe today is 20th June 2015 and it's time to announce the winner today.

I would like to thank everybody for all the compliments and good wishes they had given to me on different platforms and on social media for my fist blog anniversary event. Further, I would like to thank all readers who came and read the post, special thanks to all participants who had taken part in the event and made the event a great success. Last but not the least all the comments on this post.
I am looking forward to all your support, love and encouragement throughout my journey of blogging in the coming years.

This was a random draw, and I did it manually because I didn't have a huge number of entries. I'm sure if I hold future events I will have way more entries and I'll have to do a software draw. Here my four-year-old grandson picked out the winner's name slip from a box, and we both had so much fun doing this!

AND THE WINNER IS------- CATHLEEN
Name of her Blog—A TASTE OF MADNESS




Hearty congratulation to the winner, please contact me as soon as possible and give me your details of when and where I can send the Amazon gift card.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yay! I never win anything! Thank you for your lovely giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, You are the lucky winner, congratulations dear.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathleen, I send the amazon gift card to you, please let me know when you receive it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received it yesterday! I also just spent it on baking things. When I get to use them I will thank you again on my post :)

      Delete

    2. wow, that is nice Cathleen, I would love to see them on your blog. Please inform me so that I do not miss it. Enjoy baking and writing about it on your blog.

      Delete